Looking for Software Developer who will participate in the design, development, testing and documentation of systems for Government Agency located in Kansas City. The Software Developer is expected to have development experience with Java & Java EE technologies.
Required Experience and Responsibilities:
- Formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications for programs.
- Assists in the design, development, testing, implementation, and documentation of new software and enhancements of existing applications.
- Works with project managers, developers, and end users to ensure application designs meet business requirements.
- Formulates/defines specifications for complex operating software programming applications or modifies/maintains complex existing applications using engineering releases and utilities from the manufacturer.
- Designs, codes, tests, debugs, and documents those programs.
- Assists all phases of software systems programming applications.
- Evaluates new and existing software products.
- Java, J2EE, EJB, JMS, SQL, HTML, JSP, Struts, Jasper, JUnit, Subversion, Maven, and Hudson
- Certified JAVA Programmer (or certifiable in 60 days) .
Send resumes with a cover to email@example.com
|Job Category||Information Technology|